- Where is Sportsman's Warehouse's corporate headquarters?
- Our corporate headquarters are located at 7035 South High Tech Drive, Midvale, Utah 84047.
- Where is Sportsman's Warehouse incorporated?
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc., our parent company, is incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- When did Sportsman's Warehouse go public?
- The common stock of Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. commenced trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on April 17, 2014.
- What is the ticker symbol and on which Exchange are shares of Sportsman's Warehouse common stock traded?
- Our ticker symbol is "SPWH" and our stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- When does Sportsman's Warehouse's fiscal year end?
- We have a 52 or 53 week fiscal year that ends on the Saturday closest to January 31.
- Who is Sportsman's Warehouse's independent registered public accountants?
- KPMG LLP.
- Who is Sportsman's Warehouse transfer agent and registrar?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. They may be contacted at: Wells Fargo Shareowner Services P.O. Box 64874 St Paul, MN 55164-0874 Telephone: 800/468-9716 (Toll-Free) 651/450-4064 (International) Web: www.shareowneronline.com
- How can I obtain SEC documents, such as a prospectus, a 10-K, or a 10-Q?
- Click on the SEC Filings link located in this investor relations section of our website, or visit www.sec.gov.
- Who should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- Farah Soi or Rachel Schacter at ICR via telephone at 203.682.8200 or send an email to email@example.com.